Upon arrival you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find some of our own home made products awaiting you in your kitchen… some of our cold-pressed olive oil, a bottle of our own red wine and some fruit or vegetables according to season. .
- Swimming pool, Gardens.
- Sun beds & Umbrellas included.
- Individual Air conditioning, Cooling/Heating.
- Bathrobes, bath & pool towels.
- Satellite TV, DVD / CD Player.
- Mosquito nets on windows & balcony doors
- Safety Deposit Box.
- Open fire-place.
- Transfer Arrangements.
- Car rental.
- Private parking space.
- Linen and towel change every three days as well as general housekeeping.
- SSI Scuba Diving Center, available at the Kerveli Village Hotel.
- Mountain Bike rental.
- WIFI – Fast internet access (free of charge)
All guests of “Kerveli Luxury Villa” are welcome to use all the facilities available at “Kerveli Village Hotel”. .
- It is also possible to rent a car when making your reservation for one of the apartments so you can benefit from our special pre-book offer or you can make your booking upon arrival at the hotel’s reception desk. The car can be delivered to the airport or port when you arrive.
- You can explore the amazing world of the see with our starter and advanced dive programs, or just join our weekly snorkeling boat trip to the remote beaches of the east coast of Samos.
- Is open for breakfast and dinner on a buffet style with traditional Greek cuisine. Enjoy your meals on the stone paved terraces overlooking the sea and the coast of Asia Minor.
Swimming Pool & Tavern
- Our pool with the stunning sea views has an integrated children’s section and next to it there is out tavern – open for lunch with a large variety of Greek mezes and grilled food to refreshing ice-creams and coffee…
- In the evening – enjoy an ouzo before your meal next to the lit up pool or a cocktail as the moon rises above the Kerveli mountains.
Table tennis & Children’s Playground
- The hotel’s courtesy mini-bus can pick you up from the apartment to take you to Samos town at the arranged times, provided you inform the hotel’s reception the day before.
- If you’d like to enjoy breakfast on your terrace with a loaf of freshly baked bread, why not let us know a day in advance and we’ll deliver it in the morning.