Category: 3* - 62 Rooms .
- Hotel Reception is a great place not only to make bookings, but also to get advise on things to see and do on Samos.
From 07:30am to 23:55.
From 23:56 to 07:29 Available Only for Emergency calls.
- Restaurant offering buffet breakfast and dinner with many Samian dishes and local products.
- Pool Bar and taverna – serving refreshments, ice cream and Greek specialities for lunch. Open until late evening for drinks and cocktails.
- Wireless internet is available at the hotel with the signal strongest in the bar and reception area where there is also a computer for guest use. There is a small charge for internet usage.
- Courtesy bus to Samos Town (3 times a day, apart from Sundays) There is a taxi rank in Samos town for those wishing to return later in the evening.
- Swimming pool with integrated children’s pool.
- Sun beds & umbrellas at swimming pool & on the beach, (Available for our guests free of charge).
- A private beach with easy access to the sea and the possibility to snorkel and dive.
- Pontoon for sunbathing and access to deeper water.
- Table tennis; free of charge.
- Playground for small children.
- A/C centrally controlled (available July-August, daily from 16:00-10:00am next morning).
- Car Rental.
- Greek nights with live music, dancing and barbeque. Held in high season.
- Currency exchange.
- Open from May until mid October.
- Yoga courses.
- Scuba Diving Center.
- Mountain bike rental.
- Lift in the main building.
- Organized venues (weddings, christenings, parties etc.).
- Room facilities: A/C centrally controlled (available July-August, daily from 16:00-10:00am next morning). Bath/Shower, Wi-Fi internet (available in some rooms), TV (Satellite television), Fridge, Safe, Hair-dryer, Music, Balcony/Terrace, Insect screens on balcony doors & windows.